Thursday, February 25, 2010

Grace 8/10



Grace is absolutely the most inventive original vampire story ever! I realize this is quite a lofty claim, but if you get the chance to see this movie, i doubt you will disagree. This film oozes with tension from the first frame until the wonderful last. This is not a film for anyone with a tender stomach. The movie starts as a pretty typical drama between a couple and their parents (or the mans parents), in the process of a pregnancy. This however get much more complicated after an ill fated car accident, takes the life of the husband. Supposedly the baby has died inside the mother, but she carries to term and delivers what is thought to be a stillborn. This couldn't be farther from the truth. Tension mounts and the ride couldn't me more enjoyable. I found myself with my jaw dropped multiple times. I won't spoil the surprise for you, but this is definitely worth a watch. Its been on dvd for a few months. I haven't seen a more original movie in years honestly. As a self proclaimed horror movie buff, i highly recommend this movie. I absolutely loved it. 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment